Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vintage Halloween Swap



This was a great swap, my partner was Shara, she sent a box full of goodies! Everything was wrapped in tissue and had a sweet tag attached to it but I forgot to take before pictures before I ripped into everything! The sweet vintage doll is wearing a dress and cape made by Shara, she embellished the witchs hat sign with glitter, and I just love the cute cat topiary!















She also made this beautiful cone.






She made the awesome book of spells, a sweet card, and a halloween scrapbook.










She sent lots of creepy crawly plastic
bugs and skeletons! The candy banner was made by her too!



















Love the witch cookie cutter! She sent
pumpkin saftey candles, a sweet felt bag, lollipops, cat candles, a number 13 playing card, and noise maker!







Thank you Shara! I love everything!
And a special thanks to Heidi over at
foxglovesfabricandfolly for hosting this swap.

6 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Susan Hickam said...

She really went all out! What fun things you received. Thanks for letting me know you posted. I enjoyed seeing what you got.

said...

You definitely got some darling things from your swap partner! Enjoy!

Shara said...

I'm glad you liked everything. I got my box yesterday from you and love everything. I am blogging about it and will send a proper thank you ASAP. Thanks again!

p said...

great stash of goodies that you recieved there.

oliveoyl64 said...

I found your link through Shara's blog. Hope to read more from you.

Sherry said...

Wow! You definitely made out! Shara sent some great stuff! I love the little witch sign (the top picture!) Cute!!!

:-)
Sherry