Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pink Saturday

Welcome to my first Pink Saturday!
The beginning of my collection of enamel pins.


Some of my favorite pink buttons.

Please visit Beverly the hostess and the other ladies by clicking on the post title.

Thank you for stopping by.

33 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Beverly said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Leslie.

Wow! Your pictures are fantastic - so eye catching. And, you know I love your buttons.

gbloom studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Love your pictures!
Gina

Jeanne said...

Leslie, I adore your buttons and thread pinkness. So cleverly done. I hope you are enjoying Pink Saturday.
You have the sweetest first showing of pink.

Hugs...Jeanne

Katie said...

Welcome Leslie to PS! Loved the threads! Happy Pink Saturday, loved your post!

Heidi said...

What a charming "pink" post!!!...So simple, so sweet & so pretty!....Love these simple pieces set against the doilies!...Enjoy your day!...Heidi XO

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Leslie, Happy first Pink Saturday to you! All of your pictures are lovely. And all appeal to me since I love to sew and crochet! Drop by for a visit when you can and have a great week.

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

CC said...

I love all things vintage as well and I really like the buttons..

Anonymous said...

I loved your gorgeous pink Saturday photos. :)

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm giving away 3 books, so come on over and see my Pink Saturday stuff.

Unknown said...

This is so lovely, I love the way you photographed these. Welcome to Pink Saturday, your blog is wonderful. Karen

Anonymous said...

Pretty Leslie!! I love the pink buttons :)

Laura xxx

Fleur de Bee said...

Love the buttons. I have been having a hard time finding vintage ones :( so I will just enjoy yours lol!

xx Molly

ellen b. said...

Hi Leslie,
Welcome to Pink Saturday. what a sweet way you arranged your pink goodies for the photos. Very creative :0)

Neabear said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday. I love your pink post. Reminds me of the pink in the sewing room posts I did earlier on my sewing blog. Awesome buttons!

Vintage To Chic said...

Hey, Welcome to pink Saturday, You will love it.
Hugs,
Judy

Kathy said...

Love your pink buttons and pins!
Happy Pink Saturday...Kathy

Kim said...

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to you first Pink Saturday.

You have a lovely collection buttons and threads. I would buy them just for the colors, even if they would never get used.

Come visit me at my blog when you get a chance. I love having new visitors.

Kim

imjacobsmom said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! What cute buttons and pretty pink threads....so sweet! ~ Robyn

Dawn said...

Welcome to your first pink Saturday!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Fun pink post. Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

Betty said...

Three of my favorite things! I love those pink pins and buttons!!

KatCollects said...

Welcome Leslie! Very cute pictures.
Kathy

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Leslie, Great pictures for your first participation in Pink Saturday. I wish I would have saved all my enamals pins I use to wear. Your buttons are so cute and I love all your pink thread.
Love, Ann

pinkroses said...

I love all of your pink things, but the enamel pins are my favorite! Suzanne Duda

Stephanie said...

What a creative way to showcase all the lovely little things. You are raising the "bar"!!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Robyn said...

Happy Pink Saturday from one newbie to another!!
PLease stop by my new blog if you get a chance
scrapbooksandjournals.blogspot.com

Virginia said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday!
Love your pictures!
Blessings, Virginia

Margie said...

I love your pictures, they're so pretty. And your *pink* buttons are lovely! I adore all the different shades of *pink* in your threads and buttons in the first picture!

Margie :)

Patricia said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday - your photos are beautiful, especially the thread. Have a great week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining Pink Saturday! I love your enamel pins, and you did a fun display of the thread and buttons!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Though I am late at it. Love your collections of pink.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Anonymous said...

I love your pink pins. I passed an enamel pin up a couple of months ago and I have wished that I had picked it up. I've just started really like those! ...too much fun!

Sweetie said...

I love your buttons! Happy Pink Saturday!
Sweetie