Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I thought this would be the perfect time to show you some swaps I have received.
From the Wicked Witch Switch I received this from Deb She is an awesome doll
maker, stop by and see her it you get a chance!


I signed up for Wanda's Vintage ATC Swap. These first three are the ones I sent.

It was a 3 for 3 swap.


This little guy was my favorite!



This one is from Wendy.




This one is from Peace.





And the last one is from Wanda herself! This was a really fun swap. Now I can display the
ATC,s every year at Halloween. She is also having 2 more swaps A Thanksgiving Inchie Swap
and a Christmas Ornament Swap, for more information go here.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!




1 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

How's my favorite swap queen? :)
You did an awesome job on your ATCs, I love the fringy stuff at the top - so perfect for Halloween!
Cheers-
Laura