Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aged To Perfection

I plucked this little birdie from a plastic holly tree that I
purchased at Goodwill for 39 cents! I love how he looks!

5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Leslie oh my gosh! You did it (started a blog) and it's BEAUTIFUL! So good to hear from you, will put you on my blog reader list. Love this little birdie :0)

Recycled Rita said...

He has the perfect age to him! Not that new-stiffness! Your blog is really pretty! I am so glad you emailed me to come visit!
hugs! karen....

Susan Hickam said...

Cute birdie! I can see why you could not resist him. Will you be showing your Very Vintage Halloween swap stuff soon? Let me know when and I will come back.

said...

I love this bird! "Aged to Perfection" is a spot-on description for it!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh, I do too, he is perfect!