Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First Award!


I have just received my first blog award! Kim gave the award to me, she is one of the Pink Saturday participants. Thank you so much Kim! Here are the rules that go along with the award. Answer the following questions with one word answers. Then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Where is your significant other? single
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Linda
5. Your father? George
6. Your favorite thing? coffee
7. Your dream last night? blurry?
8. Your dream/goal? debt-free
9. The room your in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? thrifting
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? married
13. Where were you last night? work
14. What your not? perfect
15. One of my wish list items? blackberry
16. Where you grew up? Oklahoma
17. The last thing you did? yawned
18. What are you wearing? pjs
19. Your tv? on
20. Your pet? zoey
21. Your computor? laptop
22. Your mood? mellow
23. Missing someone? always
24. Your car? Aveo
25. Something your not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? Michaels
27. Your summer? hot
28. Love someone? forever
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. Laughed?dinner
31. Last time you cried? ?
I am giving this award to foxgloves fabric and folly
A big thank you to all that visit my blog and leave comments. I enjoy reading them and meeting
new blog friends. And a special thank you to Kim for this award.

2 Junkgirls had this to say...:

mommyholly said...

Thank you so much Leslie!!! :) That was so sweet of you- I always love reading people's answers on these things! xo!!

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Leslie! Thanks so much for the award. Your blog is a delight, and I'm excited to add it to my list!
-Karoline