Friday, October 24, 2008

Pink Saturday

. Happy Pink Saturday! Just some bits and pieces of my pink stash. Stop and see Beverly for the
list of participants for this weeks Pink Saturday. Enjoy your weekend and thank you for stopping by!

36 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Sherri said...

Very neat stash items. I would have a hard time using those myself. They would have to sit in a place of prominence in my little room.

Stacey said...

Love your pink stash... I wish I had something like it! Happy Pink Saturday! Stacey

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Leslie.

I love the grouping of pink - especially the ballerinas. It is all wonderful.

Robyn said...

Nice stash. Hope you'll share with us with you create with them! Have a fun weekend.

Virginia said...

Love your pink stash...
Happy Pink Saturday!
Have a great weekend,
Virginia

Susan Hickam said...

Very sweet pink today- I just received one of your ATCs from Wanda's swap-Thank you-I love it. I posted it today.

Kim said...

Hi Leslie,

What a charming colletion of pink. They would look lovely diplayed together in glass jar. You must have so much fun searching for and finding such sweet little pink items.

Happy Pink Saturday!!

. said...

Hi happy pink day. I love your stuff. :) Blessings Denise

Neabear said...

You have some cute pink junk there. Well, not junk, treasures then. :-). Happy Pink Saturday!

Ed said...

Wow what lovely pink stash!!Happy Pink Saturday, please come and visit Ed's Place xx

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

These are very pretty PINK supplies!
What are you going to make?

~ Gabriela ~

imjacobsmom said...

Hey Junkgirl - Cute junque! - You'll have to show us your creations! ~ Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

bj said...

oH, I love your PINK stash!!
Thanks for sharing this great post with us...
love, bj

Protector of Vintage said...

Lovely post....I especially love the ballerinas. Have a nice day!

CC said...

I love your pink things..Have a wonderful Pink Saturday. Come visit..

SmilingSally said...

You have a big stash. Thanks for sharing. I have a book giveaway. See my sidebar to enter. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jeanne said...

Leslie, your pink stash is a hoot. What will you do with those cute things? You are thinking pink today.

Hugs...Jeanne

ellen b. said...

Hi Leslie,
Your pink stash is fun. I like how you photographed it!!

windycorner said...

So sweet! I just love those little ballerinas with the pink tutus.
Holley

Grandma Faith said...

That's a wonderful pink collage!

Patricia said...

What wonderful ~Pink~ embellishmments. They are all beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful new week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Betty said...

Have a wonderful pink weekend! Your pink stash looks a lot like mine!

Stephanie said...

Lovely little collection of inspiration!!

I really enjoyed your answers to the quiz!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Dawn said...

Very neat, I like the little celloid doll. Thanks for visiting, happy pink.

Just A Girl said...

Love the bits and pieces of pink.
When I was in the third grade I had cupcakes with the pink ballerinas
for my birthday. I just love those sweet little dancers.
Happy pink weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pinkness!!
BE a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jessica said...

Perfect pink stash....

:) J.

said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Oooo, what a great pink stash! Thanks for sharing!

said...

Oooh I love the collage!

Suzie Button said...

I love all of your pink stash! I have a couple of those items too, I especially love the pink polka dot tulle, I bought some off etsy! Suzie

KatCollects said...

Beautiful pink stash items, so fun. I hope you had a great weekend.
Kathy

Sherry said...

Pretty pink things!! Love them!

Sherry

My Artful Heart said...

LOVE the pink 'scrapy' stash. Oh what fun anyone could have with that stuff :)

Sorry that I am so late visiting you for Pink Saturday...have a grande pink week!

Anonymous said...

I loved your sweet pink gatherings---especially the ballerina. I think I had one on a cupcake a time or two when I was a youngin'!! Happy belated PSat! dana

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

Leslie, such cute little pink things! Happy Pink Saturday!

Heidi Jo the Artist
http://swirlsofcreativity.etsy.com
http://swirlsofcreativity.blogspot.com