Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pink Saturday

Every girl needs pink matches to light her candles!
My sweet friend Wendy sent me these in a swap
we did this summer.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Thank you for stopping by.

33 Junkgirls had this to say...:

ROXY said...

Those are the best!!! Where did she get them. I love those. Thanks for sharing:)

Unknown said...

Gasp! I think this is my favorite Pink Saturday image! I love these; I would use them daily! Definitely something I would have bought if I'd seen them. Your blog is wonderful and pink. I'm so glad I came across it.
Cheers,
Mary

Stacey said...

Pink matches! How grand! Happy Pink Saturday, and thanks for sharing... Stacey :-)

. said...

Ha I had no idea she made those. Funny! Denise

Marina Capano said...

Hi!so cute!Pink matches!Happy Pink Saturday, and thanks for sharing
I hope you in my post!
besos

Marina

SmilingSally said...

So original. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday! I am giving away a BOX of new books; come enter after you see my Pink Saturday post.

Glennis said...

Ooh, those are indeed pretty! Perfect for lighting scented candles.

Happy Pink Saturday.

CC said...

I love anything Rachel Ashwell and this is so sweet.. Happy Pink Saturday...xx..CC
lacenribbonroses.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh, too cute! Every pink girl should have shabby matches! Happy Pink Saturday! Patti

One Knit One Purl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I love your post today. The match box is very pretty!

Take care,

Susan

Lola Enchanted said...

OOoohh, these are GREAT!!!!~

AwtemNymf said...

I'm Blog Hopping from Vanessa's "A Fanciful Twist" Party <{:O)You are my next guest!
Wow- I've never seen pink matches! Sweet! I have to get some for my Aunt who LOVES vintage/Victorian and PINK!
Stop by my place too... I'm having a couple of give-aways!
Have a bootiful day!
Be Enchanted!
~A~

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I would never think of pink matches. Although I would be hesitant to use them since they're so unique.

Happy Pink Saturday! :)

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Beautiful PINK matchbox!

~ Gabriela ~

Sweetie said...

How unique. I've never seen pink matches before. They are too pretty to burn. Happy Pink Saturday.
Sweetie

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Leslie.

I am so loving these matches. How perfect!!!

Virginia said...

Those are the cutes Pink matches!
Blessings, Virginia

KatCollects said...

How cute is that, I have never seen those. I hope you are having a great weekend!
Kathy

imjacobsmom said...

Now that's a Hot One! Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Kim's Cottage said...

Oh My Gosh! Now I've seen everything! Shabby chic matches...incredible! Those are wonderful...don't you dare light 'em! LOL

Happy Pink Saturday!

K-

Katie said...

Oh my pink matches! How marvelous! Happy Pink Saturday!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Leslie!

I love your PINK matches! It is a sweet picture you took to!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs,
Maryjane

One Shabby Old House said...

I have some of those. I picked mine up in Chicago at RA store. WE were visiting and my husband sends me in a store and says I can only buy what will fit in the glove box. lol
So matches it was
Becky

Sherri said...

how cute is that. I just see so many fun things out here on Pink Saturday. TFS

Jennifer said...

That is adorable.I need to make one too.Hugs and Happy Pink Sat,Jen

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous!
Happy Halloween!
Sandra

Protector of Vintage said...

Those are charming!! I'll have to look for those. Take care~

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Wow! Pink Matches!.. I want one too! hehehehehe.. oh I love that!.. thanks for sharing..

C'est moi Claudette said...

I'm just getting to know this Rachel Ashwell, and just when I thought I had seen it all...you show us these beautiful matches. I'm going to N.Y. next month and must find where she sells her goods.
Thanks and hope you had a great pink weekend
Claudie from Canada

Kim's Cottage said...

Hi! I'm back again. Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award. Stop on by my blog to pick it up. :-)


K-

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

when I went to the SoHo Shabby Chic shop, that was my souvenier, I bought matches! The boxes are so pretty.

Patricia said...

Yes, every girl who loves pink needs these. Happy Pink Saturday !
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

said...

Oh my goodness they are soooo pretty! I had no idea RA produced pink matches.