Friday, October 16, 2009

Vintage Black Friday...

Happy Vintage Black Friday!
Gypsy Brocante is the host for this great
event. Stop by and see her and the full list of
participants. More are added weekly, it's not
to late to join in on the fun!

11 Junkgirls had this to say...:

julie said...

Love all your beautiful black buttons..Happy VBF...julie

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Vintage black buttons, fabulous!!!!

Happy VBG!!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jessica Rodarte said...

*sigh* buttons. :)

Suzy said...

Happy VBF - I love buttons and I adore black- Perfect! xoxo

The Sobbing Settee ... said...

What is it about buttons?! They are just FABULOUS!!!

Have a great weekend!
Miranda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I LOVE the buttons you posted. They are drool-worthy!

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Those buttons ROCK! I love to use them on charm bracelets ... I wish I knew more about them though ... I can't tell the difference between bakelite or plastic! Nice collection!

xo
Jill

Sylvia said...

Buttons..I love buttons...you can never have too many. Happy VBF!

Gypsy Fish said...

"Hmmm button, button who's got the button?" oh, you've got the buttons!
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth

Suzy said...

Hi Junkgirl. wanna smile? Come over and see my VB stuff at www.vivalayardsale.blogspot.com
Please leave a comment so I know you visited! Thank you! :-)

julie said...

Love the buttons...Happy VBF...julie