Friday, October 2, 2009

Vintage Black Friday # 2...


Vintage tin from Holland.
Check out Gypsy Fleamarket for more
Vintage Black Friday!
Enjoy the weekend!


8 Junkgirls had this to say...:

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Very, very pretty ... I wonder what type of goodies it held in the past?

Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing your vintage black with us!!

xo
Jill

Jessica Rodarte said...

Darling tin!

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Tins are so wonderful..I do not have very many..maybe 1 or 2 :)

Sylvia said...

Wow, beautiful tin, was it handpainted?

julie said...

Hi and welcome to the party. Love your tin. Happy VBF...julie

Heidi said...

your tin in so pretty!
:)Heidi

Gypsy Fish said...

I was waiting for your pics...so lovely and BLACK!
gypsy hugs
Beth

Susan said...

Very lovely tin, but I especially love your vintage black velvet purse! I'm on the lookout now for one myself! Thanks for stopping by! Stop by again! Happy VBF hunting!
aworkinprogress-susan
Blessings!