Sunday, October 4, 2009

Altered Tin Swap...

I participated in this swap over at
It was a delight!
My partner for this swap was Lyneen.

The tin arrived wrapped in this

gorgeous material, tied in tulle, and

adorned with a vintage brooch!

On the top of the tin was this

pretty flapper girl.

Inside it was packed with goodies!



Here is a closer look.




She even sent extra goodies.

Thank Lyneen I love it!
This was a fun swap!





5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Unknown said...

Woo-wee! What a wonderful altered tin. Lynn did a beautiful job on the tin itself and I love the presentation, not to mention all the lovely things + extras that she included. I bet you did a happy dance.

Jessica Rodarte said...

What a pretty tin, and perfect little treasures! :)

icandy... said...

Oh my gosh! That WAS jam~packed with goodies!! Can you believe that all of those tiny treasures fit inside of that tin?
Wonderful!
Christina :)

Jeff said...

Hey dear, I sent you an email and I need to make sure you got it. If not, please email me at hayatiggs at comcast dot net

Robin said...

What a beautiful tin! and all those goodies! Lucky you!