Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweet and Sinister Swap

My partner for this swap, hosted by Kari
at her Year of Color Blog, was Hope. She had
everything wrapped in vintage sheet music
and black netting!

She sent a very awesome collage package with a
vintage black frame and lots of goodies.


I love the letter brads spelling out
sinister.



She made this beautiful Halloween banner.
I had to lay it in a circle to show the
details in it.




And last she made this wonderful crepe
paper ruffles!
Thank you Hope! You were a great
partner and I love it all!
Please stop over and see Hope
she was a wonderful blog and some
great etsy shops!





5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

What a fabulous treat! :)

Jessica Rodarte said...

Great swap package!

Anonymous said...

Great gift! lucky girl...

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love swaps? Such great surprises and makes me want to go right to the art nest and make something. I have been using a lot of black tulle this season too, so elegant and fun!

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

SweetAnnee said...

Wow..it's great