Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Basket Swap...

Artsy Mama hosted a May Basket Swap.
This is the awesome basket I received
from my partner Amy!
(No blog yet!)
She spoiled my with lots vintage goodies!



Love the sweet pearl initals.


A vintage powder box filled with vintage buttons, glass
glitter shaker, eiffel towers, a bottle of pearls,
and a lovely bird.




A beautiful hankie wrapped jar.
Inside was yummy colored
seam binding.





And this book "A passion for Roses"
with a handmade bookmark.
THANK YOU AMY!!
I love everything !
P.S. let me know if you start a blog!






6 Junkgirls had this to say...:

maryboys said...

this is a beautiful basket of vintage treasures:) love it all!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

very nice! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

fairiemoon said...

Wow that was a VERY indulgent basket. I bet it was fun to open!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! What an awesome swap package! yum!

Jessica Rodarte said...

So pretty, Leslie! I love the buttons best! ;)

Terri said...

Really some yummy treats in your May basket!