Thursday, April 30, 2009

WIP's...

Works in Progress!
It seems like the more I try to get caught up
with things, the more behind I get! Here are
a few sneak peeks of works in progress.
Here is a peek of the Marie collage swap for
my partner Valita.
And this is a peek of the May Basket swap for
my partner Amy (no blog yet!). I am
working hard to have these in the mail
soon girls! Come back tomorrow for
pictures of the beautiful basket Amy
sent me!!!

4 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

haha that's my Leslie, always the swapping queen - you go girl, it looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more-

Laura
xxx

maryboys said...

leslie - i can't wait to see the finished project:) it looks wonderful. i'm so glad you joined "it's about time" swap - we'll be in touch!

mary

maryboys said...

oh - and i just adore your blog header...

Terri said...

Ah a sneal peek..very cool.