Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink Saturday...

Hats off to Beverly our host for Pink Saturdays,
today marks her 100th post of Pink Saturdays!
Stop by and wish her a Happy Birthday she
is having a party!

5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

♥Mimi♥ said...

With our little PINK SATURDAY having a birthday this week, I am on "pink overload" and that is difficult to do to me! I'm lovin' it like crazy!

What lovely pinks this week you have, my dear. The better to see your through my rose colored glasses!☺

Have a great weekend. Not all that warm up in my neck of the woods but the sun is out and that makes the day good. I hope you are surrounded by those you love and that you, too, are bathed in sunshine.

Anonymous said...

That hat sure is pretty with the blue and pink rose :-) Would love to try it on :-)

Happy PS!

Li

Char said...

very cute hat, would love to see it on, happy pink saturday, Char

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Leslie! That's a really cute hat!
Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful week!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Leslie. Thank you for the fun post of celebration.

And, I love that hat. ;-)