Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lovely Lady Vintage Swap

The lovely Julie over at Cupcake DD hosted
this great swap. I was lucky enough to be
paired as her partner!

She altered this beautiful hand mirror.

So creative she is!

I love it!




She sent this mirror tray which I will use to
display the beautiful hand mirror and brush set.
Here is the loot of vintage ephemera she sent also.



Love this little jewel box.
THANK YOU Julie!
You were a great partner!
I love it all.




3 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Jessica Rodarte said...

What a darling swap package. I love it! Julie is a very talented lady. I swapped with her a while ago, and I loved what she sent me!

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm back! :) I've tagged you on my blog. If you have a minute, would you come over? :)

Terri said...

That mirror is fantastic! It is nice to do swaps when you get back items like these.
Some times we get burned. I had a friend that was doing a recipe card swap...the day of the swap she saw some one writting on an index card a recipe to swap...where's the art? where was the time spent? And expected to get everybody elses card with all there well thought out hard work...can you belive it.
Sorry I didn't mean to go on and on.
Your swap partner Julie did a really nice job.