Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pink Saturday...

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!
Thanks for dropping by.
I thought I would share with you this beautiful
vintage barkcloth I scored at a yard sale this week.
I have plans to make something with it,
I will share it with you when it's completed.
For more Pink Saturday go here .

13 Junkgirls had this to say...:

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday! It's windy and raining here in Upper Michigan today, so this is a breath of spring for me☺

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and the j♥y of being surrounded by those you l♥ve.

See you next week!

~*~Patty S said...

what a treasure of a find!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

Virginia said...

Lovely...
Happy Pink Saturday!!!!

Beverly said...

Leslie, that fabric pattern is so wonderful. I am anxious to see what you create.

Happy Pink Saturday. I've missed you.

Char said...

oh I can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous piece of fabric, happy pink saturday, Char

Marie Reed said...

That was a great score! The color contrast is so eye catching!

Nancy said...

That is just the best vintage pattern and what a score! Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

Oh my gosh, I love barkcloth and that is gorgeous! What a great find. Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Leslie,

I knew that was barkcloth! I collect the vintage stuff..can't wait to see what you do with it.:0)

Love & Light,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, happy belated pink Saturday and blue Monday. Still making my rounds from Beverly's list and Sally's too.

I am a total fabriholic so of course I'm impressed. Just lovely!

Today I began by planting some pole bean, cosmos, nasturtium, and lavender seeds, upgrading my DeStash site, and tomorrow will continue to edit my Faerie Tales, and on and on it goes. Yep, I do love to be productive. Talk to you soon, Have a great week,

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Deanna said...

Lovin' that barkcloth. Please let us know what you decide to do with it..I can't wait!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Beansieleigh said...

Very Pretty!!! Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday, and that the week is treating you well!

Teacup Mosaics said...

I LOVE this, have fun with it.
Happy PS