Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thirfting Find...

I found this great frame thirfting this weekend.
I already had the burlap, ribbon, and flowers, so
I decided to turn it into a memo board!
Not bad for a 50 cent purchase!
What did you repurpose this weekend?

4 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Just found your blog, LOVE it!! hvae a great day! Janna

Le_Vintage said...

50 cents? talk about jealous!!!! i want to do something like that now =] haha thank you for the inspiration.

xoxo
Le Vintage

Unknown said...

Well not bad at all!!! I love that you used burlap!

:) T

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What a delightful find! I just scored some vintage beads and broken jewelery to make into new lovelies. Also, embellished a new tank w/ruffles and ribbons. Happy Pink Saturday! I posted about thrift stores too.