Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pink Saturday...

Happy Pink Saturday!
This sweet box was an etsy purchase
from this lady!
This inside lid is lined with vintage
embossed wallpaper and trimmed
with lace.

The bottom of the box is lined with a
vintage velvet and trimmed with lace
and buttons.


I have it displayed on my desk
in my studio.
For more great Pinks visit Beverly our host
of this event here.



2 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Char said...

Oh my that is beautiful. I love the vintage paper and she did a great job, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
If you haven't already done so, make sure to stop by my blog and enter into the shabbylaneshops giveaway. Many of us have donated beautiful items for a monthly giveaway. The value is around $100.00 and there are lots of pretty things there, good luck,

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Beautiful pinks. Have a wonderful rest of your week.