Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where Bloggers Create Party...

Welcome to my studio! My space is a very small
spare bedroom I have turned into my creative
space. I want to thank Karen for hosting this
party, visit her for the complete list of
creative bloggers! Enjoy the tour!














































































9 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Jessica Rodarte said...

You have a lovely space, Leslie! :) I love the wall color. xoxo.

Terri said...

Your Cool bottles caught my eye... the frames, the ribbon board...really great creative space...

beautifullybrokenme said...

Hi Leslie -

Your studio is so serene - I love the aqua color and the vignettes you have put together. Thank you so much for sharing your space!

:-) Molly

Her Art Nest said...

Very pretty creative space! Your colors are soothing, and a place where I would love to make a few things! Your vintage bottles are beautiful. ~Nan

Family American Style. said...

Love the look. I thought you might like to hear about this great giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

I love your space Leslie and the pink. Your Marie tag is so pretty I love it. I was wondering if youre up for another Swap, a Marie Paper Fan. If youre interested, check out the deatils on my blog...
Hugs!!
Sonia

June said...

I'm running late on visiting all the wonderful creative spaces. So glad I made it here. You have a great space to create.

maryboys said...

it's so fun to see your creative space, leslie:) you have so many beautiful things there...

mary

Lyneen said...

I love love love your creative space you have it great inspiration pieces around your room... I would die to have a space like yours.... THANKS FOR SHARING!!!