Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!...

Enjoy these tags from the Red White and Blue
Tag swap hosted by Jessica.
This first tag is from Olenka.
Priscilla

Jane


Jenny




Rene'e



Suesue






Fran







Blanca





Mary Anne








Kimberly









Sandra










Andrea












Molly











Sherry













Leslie
(Mine)














Missy















Jessica
I hope you enjoyed these great tags!
Thanks Jessica for hosting this swap!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!!!














7 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hi Leslie, I'm happy you participated. What pretty pictures you took of the swap tags. :) I hope you have a happy 4th, as well.

Magic Moonlight said...

Thank you, for posting about the swap, Great Pictures, Have a wonderful holiday Weekend! Blanca.

maryboys said...

leslie - this swap was so wonderful. i wanted to participate but had too much going. it's a wonderful patriotic keepsake and i love all of the tags!

icandy... said...

Leslie,
Hello!! What patriotic and beautiful tags you have photographed!!

I'm looking forward to the blog party, I'll definitely be back to visit your creative space!!

Christina :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickadee!
I was hoping to see your space! let me know when ya get it up!
Big mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah

Unknown said...

Oh' I love, love, love the tags from this swap. They were all so unique and gorgeous.

I just wanted to visit everyones blog from the Xmas in July swap. Your tag was one of my favorites. I started to use a Christmas wrapping paper almost identical to yours but just couldn't pull it together. I had a lot of fun and hope to meet up again...Tracy
Please come by & visit me sometime @ http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com

Angela Harris said...

Tag swaps are the best! these are so sweet :)