Friday, March 13, 2009

Pay It Forward...

I was lucky enough to be comment #2 on Maryboys blog..so I get to Pay It Forward!
Here is how it works...The first 3 people to leave a comment, on this post only, will
receive a handmade item from me within the next 3 months. Just one day out of the
blue, at no cost to you, a special something will arrive in your mailbox. Just to brighten
your day!
The turnabout is that you must choose to participate in the round robin of giving
yourself, by posting the "Pay It Forward Challenge" on your blog and partaking in it.
This will be so much fun! I can't wait to see who responds! Good luck!

1 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Rebecca said...

I'm so happy to have stumbled on your beautiful blog. I have just started blogging and posting some of my interest. Hope you are well and I can't wait to explore your post.
Rebecca