Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!
Thanks for stopping by.

13 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

sweet trims!

happy pink saturday

Mimi said...

Cute!

Staffordshire Garden said...

These trims are wonderful! Happy Pink Saturday.
~Shari

g said...

Such pretty trims. I love looking at trims, even though I don't sew and would have no way of using them - I still get tempted to buy a yard or two if I'm in a store!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Beautiful trims! Loved the close up view! Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty (picture circa 1954) said...

Pretty pink trim. Happy Pink Day!

Susan said...

Happy Pink Saturday Leslie

Susan

She'sSewPretty said...

Oh...I love that beautiful lace! Have a wonderful pink weekend!

KatCollects said...

I love the beautiful trims, happy belated pink Saturday.
Kathy

Marie said...

happy belated pink saturday.very pretty trim i see why all work is so lovely you have great stuff to work with.
marie

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Such precious trims! Of course, I love them.

Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Hi Leslie! :) I thought I left a comment on this post before because I love the lace. Pretty. Pretty. :)
I'm shipping out your package to your tomorrow. I'm late, and its shameful being the hostess, and all. It's ready- I just didn't make it to the post office on time. I know: excuses, excuses... You should get it mid next week. I really should have put this in an email. Silly me. :D I hope you have a great weekend!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a sweet photo!