Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Package...

I received this sweet package from Jessica, my partner and hostess of the "Charming Color Swap. I love these tags she has aged!
They smell deliscious!
Beautiful paper and sheet music.

A tussy mussy and more pretty paper.





Darling playing cards.


Black and white photos.




Beautiful flowers, emphera, and flash cards.





A sweet little glass jar with trinkets and buttons.

Love those pink and blue scottie dogs!


Thank you Jessica for hosting such a great swap,

I LOVE everything!!









4 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Wow you lucky girl! Everything is so beautiful!

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm glad you liked your package, Leslie! :o) I'm getting ready to post up the pictures of the wonderful goodies that you sent me. Lucky me getting paired up with a wonderful lady like you. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Recycled Rita said...

Hi Leslie! what a pretty swap! I am still loving the nest you made for me! Hugs! karen...
Ps...I'm having a giveaway that ends today come join in! karen
recycledrita.blogspot.com

DeenScene said...

you have some pretty pics on your blog! i mke earrings out of vintage buttons like these for pierced and un pierced ears. just look at my blog.