Friday, November 6, 2009

Vintage Black Friday...

Welcome to another Vintage Black Friday.
I have missed a few weeks of
participating and boy has the list grown!
Please visit Gypsy Brocante for more
Vintage Blacks!

11 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Marie said...

Lovely gloves! Happy VBF!

Gypsy Fish said...

Ooooh la la...love the glove!
Happy vbf~
Beth

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Hey there you are!! Welcome back to VBF!! Your finds look great ... nice little composition you made here. Hope you join us again next week!

xo
Jill

Claudia said...

Beautiful vignette - I love the gloves! Happy Vintage Black Friday!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Lovely gloves!

Happy VBF!

NicNacManiac said...

Awesome gloves and they look fabulous resting on that charming tray!! Happy VBF!1 xOxO Nerina :)

Sylvia said...

Welcome Back! Great ensemble...Happy VBB!

maryboys said...

hi, leslie:) i love this little vbf display...i bet you're busy working and crafting away?!

mary

maryboys said...

hi, leslie:) just me again - yes, that is an old bed spring, made into a little tree...

mary

koralee said...

Your blog is so lovely. Thank you for the visit and entering my giveaway...I am trying to visit everyone and meet them and see their lovely blogs. I must say yours is beautiful...I love your title header! I will draw my giveaway tomorrow.

julie said...

That tray is gorgeous. Happy VBF...julie