Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pink Saturday

Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday. I have been away for awhile and have missed alot of Saturdays! But with the New Year here I am ready to jump back in and get back in the swing of things! The above picture is a fleamarket find I found while Christmas shopping and had to buy it for myself. It will help me stay organized in the New Year.
This was a purchase I made from this sweet lady. It is a vintage wallpaper covered wooden box , it will hold my "special " treasures.

This is the inside. I love it! This was another Christmas present "to me"! To see more of Pink
Saturday stop by and see Beverly for the complete list of partisapants. Have a great weekend,
thank you for stopping by.


16 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Suzie Button said...

I love your pink items! The wooden box is just beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie

Unknown said...

What a great treasure box!! Love the embellishment on the top!

SmilingSally said...

You're showing a bunch of pink today! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Day.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

My first pink Saturday... Happy Pink Saturday!

Beautiful pinks!

Kathleen said...

HI Leslie, Love your pink box, think of all the sweet treasures you can hide away in it. Happy Pink Saturday

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Leslie.

I love giving present to myself. I always get just what I want. ;-) Yours are wonderful.

Unknown said...

I really love your box and letter holder!

Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH! I love your pink treasures! Happy Pink Saturday!

CC said...

Ooooo, I love your pinks. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend.

Vintage To Chic said...

Hope you have a wonderful pink week,
Hugs,
Judy

Jeanne said...

Hello Leslie, a day late on visiting but we were out of town. Your bill holder is just so much fun in Pink roses. I do love boxes too and your is beautiful. enjoy both of your lovely finds.

Hugs...Jeanne

said...

Hi Leslie ~ wonderful pink finds you have posted! I love the vintage/retro organizer.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I just adore your Pink Saturday post items!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Dixie said...

thanks for stopping by and celebrating my first pink saturday with me. i love all you "found" pink items.. presents to self - at least you know you're going to like them!

angie.a said...

Gorgeous box!! Leslie, do you have a flickr?? I look SO forward to vintage heart swapping with you!!

Birds of a Feather said...

hi junk girl!

thanks for stopping by my little corner of blogland! lovely blog you have here!

xo Heidi