Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching Up...

What have I been up to lately? I sent this birthday atc off to Sheila. This is an atc swap with about 25 people and we send each one a atc in the month of their birthday. I will show you the ones I get in September!

Here are some pictures I have up on Artsy Mamas Year of Color Flickr site. The color this month is BLUE. This is a sweet little 1st birhtday figurine.

An african violet in my kitchen window.


Here are some of my vintage sewing notions.



I have been catching up on some good reading! Somerset is one of my favorite publications.




I received my Secret Admirer package! She was Mary Anne the host of this swap! She sent me some wonderful things! She decorated this awesome heart box and embellished a sweet ornament with a cameo.





This is just a glimpse of what is inside. It is packed with valentine pink goodness! I don't know how she got the lid on it!!






She also sent a paper pack of stickers, papers, ribbon, card, and tags. ( Sorry for the glare)
Thank you Mary Anne!
I will try and post a sneek peek of some swaps I am working on later!
Hope everyone is having a good week and trying to stay warm!






5 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

so glad that you are delighted & your goodies looked like they arrived safe & sound! enjoy & thank you for playing in the sa swap!!!

xo mary ann

Terri said...

Leslie looks like you had great treasures from this swap. Lucky swapper! Terri

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Leslie,

Your tag was one of the ones I received in the Puppy Love Swap. I love it!

Thank You,

Christa
Chloe Rose
Kindred Roses

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Leslie!
I received one of your tags in the "puppy love" swap. It is darling - I love it! Thanks for participating.
-Karoline

Andrea said...

Pretty stuff!!!!