Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Flowers Vintage Style...







10 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Leslie!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

decorator to the stars said...

GREAT BLOG, LUV IT :) STOP BY & SAY HI! GIO

Creative Wings Boutique said...

ohhh i cant get enough millinery

Lana said...

Oh my ~ those are so pretty!

chezjolly said...

Bonjour!
Very beautiful blog. Such lovely photos too!
Looking forward to your future posts.
Check us out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
Talk to you soon..

-Jessica & Holly

Little Messy Missy said...

Very pretty. What are you going to make?

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, these are so beautiful!!!!

xo
CIndy

bedroom ideas said...

Hey
That is a very nice way to reveal things. I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the layout for your web blog.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

My favorite kind of flowers!

Daisy Ethington said...

Hi. I was stopping by blogs in hopes of getting some help on a Martha Stewart Contest....I've been nominated and I was trying to get Votes to help Win...if you have time I would love to see you come by my blog, Vote and also enter in a giveaway for your support!! Your able to vote 6 times in a row daily until Sept. 13th!! I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks so much!
Daisy~