Friday, November 7, 2008

Pink Saturday

Welcome to another Pink Saturday!
I found this vintage ornament while
thrifting this week. It won't be long
before it is hanging on the tree.
Christmas is coming!
Stop by and see Beverly for the list
of participants and more Pink!




25 Junkgirls had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture - I just love it. I would also love to come across some of those wonderful old ornaments. I have a couple of those tall great apothecary-type jars that they would look great in. If you like the mag Romantic Homes then this is the one for you. Christmas edition and lots of pink! I picked up one yesterday and thought of YOU! ;-)

gbloom studio said...

Love,Love,Love your vintage ornament! They are so hard to find, and when you can find them they are a fourtune! Happy Pink Saturday!
gina

Angie said...

Beautiful! I love vintage ornaments so much...and that is a really great one...love your swap goodies, too! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sherri said...

I love old pink ornaments. This one is a really nice one. Your photo is wonderful with it on the music.

Jeanne said...

Very creative photo. I love what you did. Those ornaments are so 'in' right now. A great find and it's PINK. Smile.

Hugs...Jeanne

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I love all the old vintage ornament...I bet my Mom still has a lot in her attic....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Vintage To Chic said...

happy pink saturday, hope you have a great week,
Judy

. said...

I just love pink orniments. Now my hubby isn't really into them. Hugs Denise

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I love vintage ornaments, this PINK one is just fabulous!
*Please, post a photo of your Christmas tree.

~ Gabriela ~

Glennis said...

How nice, a handpainted vintage ornament. An old-fashioned touch for Christmas.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love them? I found a box of them too but instead of the tree I think I am just going to put them in a glass bowl. Happy PS.

Kim said...

Vintage ornaments are the best and sure seem to be making a comback!
*smiles and lots of pink wishes*
Kim

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful ornament. Yes, it is almost Christmas!! Can't wait!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

said...

I really like your image. It would look great in a frame and sitting on a mantle during the holidays!

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful Pink Post!!!
*Happy Pink Saturday*

Magnolia Memories08 said...

Lots of great pink posting. The
coookie jar is just wonderful,I am coming through Pink Saturday first
time to visit. I love what I have seen. Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I so love Vintage Christmas ornaments. It brings back the thrill of Christmas at Grandma's house. Happy Pink Saturday.
Karen

Betty said...

Oh...I was just thinking about going out to the garage and looking for pink ornaments for next pink Saturday. You beat me to it with a wonderful picture!!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Leslie.

I so love that ornament, and your photo is great.

imjacobsmom said...

Your picture would make a nice Christmas Card! Don't you just love those vintage ornaments? I peeked back a post and the packaged you received contained some pretty cute items. ~ Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Robyn

KatCollects said...

Beautiful ornament, Happy Belated Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh what I'd give for a tree full of these vintage ornaments...a great find! Have a great PINK week.

Peace and Pink,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Sweet vintage look - just what I love! Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments! Martha

CC said...

I love your ornament and wish I had bunches of them. Happy late Pink Saturday and have a great week. Come visit..:)

fairiemoon said...

Oh what a lovely ornament vignette! I also love your $5 hatbox! Happy Pink Saturday!